BBQ Raspberry Chicken Recipe
A lovely tangy BBQ raspberry chicken recipe that's great for a family meal or for company.
Makes 4 Servings
1/2 cup of
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 Tbsp chopped fresh tarragon or 1 tsp dried
4 boneless chicken breasts
1 cup frozen raspberry juice concentrate (not diluted)
1 Tbsp cornstarch
Ground pepper to taste
1. Combine vinegar, oil and tarragon in a small bowl. Set aside 1/4 cup for basting - refrigerate
2. Place chicken in a zip-lock bag or bowl (I prefer the zip-lock bag) Pour remaining marinade over the chicken and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Lightly oil cooking rack on BBQ. And pre-heat BBQ.
4. Remove chicken from the marinade and grill, uncovered about 8 minutes per side, basting frequently. Remove from heat when fully cooked.
5. Combine sauce ingredients in a saucepan and cook over medium-low heat until smooth and thick. Stir constantly to avoid burning. Serve with the chicken.
from Raspberry Chicken Recipe