GF Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
This is a wonderful gluten free raspberry cheesecake recipe that the whole family can enjoy!
2 1/4 cups rice flour
3/4 cups sugar
3/4 cups butter or margarine
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp almond extract
3/4 cup sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Grease and flour 9 or 10 inch springform pan
3. Combine flour and sugar. Cut in margarine/butter until mixture resembles the texture of coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 cup.
4. Add baking powder, baking soda, salt, almond extract, 1 egg and sour cream to the larger crumb mixture portion. Blend well.
5. Spread over bottom of pan.
Cream Cheese Filling
1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups raspberry preserves/jam
1. Combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and egg. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour over crust in cake pan.
3. Carefully spread raspberry preserves/jam over cream cheese mixture.
1 cup reserved crumb mixture from crust
1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
1. Combine crumb mixture and almonds.
2. Sprinkle over preserves/jam
3. Bake at 350F for 45 to 50 minutes, or until cheese filling is set and crust is golden.
4. Cool for 15 minutes - serve warm or cool. A dollop of whipped cream and a few fresh raspberries as garnish are a nice touch.
Gluten Free Recipes
Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe