This fruity vinegar makes a wonderfully festive gift, and is a fine base for salad dressings and marinades.
Yield: 1 1/4 cups
This raspberry vinegar makes a wonderfully festive gift, and is a fine base for salad dressings and marinades.
2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
2/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/3 cup honey
1 cinnamon stick
1. Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Cover, and simmer at reduced heat for about 20 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
4. Strain through cheesecloth to get rid of the raspberry seeds.
5. Pour into a clean bottle and refrigerate until ready to use.