Strawberry Punch Recipe
A refreshing strawberry punch recipe to make on a hot summer evening may be the perfect refreshment for a gathering of family and friends.
Strawberry-Nectarine Punch Recipe
2 pts fresh strawberries
4 medium fresh nectarines, peeled and cut into slices
2 cans frozen cranberry juice
24 ice cubes, cracked
1-2 cups lemon-line soda
1. Halve 12 berries, and set aside for garnish along with 4th nectarine.
2. Puree remaining strawberries, 3 nectarines and frozen juice in blender or food processor.
3. Add ice and blend until smooth.
4. Pour into punch bowl, and stir in soda.
5. Add reserved berries and nectarine slices.
Pink Berry Punch
1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
4 cups crushed strawberries
1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
1 (2-liter) lemon-lime soda
Whole strawberries for garnish
1. Combine pineapple, crushed strawberries and ice cream in a large bowl. Cover tightly and freeze.
2. Thaw frozen mixture enough to crush into a slushy mixture; add to punch bowl.
3. Pour lemon-lime soda over mixture; stir gently and serve.
4. Garnish with whole strawberries, if desired.
This is a very refreshing punch - perfect on hot days!
Makes 3-4 quarts/4-5 litres
4 cups strawberries
5 cups chopped, unpeeled, rhubarb
1. Place dutch oven on stove. Add just enough water to barely cover the bottom of the pan
2. Add fruit, and simmer together until fruit is mushy
3. Strain into a bowl
4. Measure the liquid back into the saucepan
1/3 cup sugar for each cup of juice
1. Add to the warm juice, and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Place in refrigerator until cool
5 oranges, juiced, or the equivalent
3 lemons, juiced, or the equivalent
1. Add to cooled juice and return to fridge
Step #4 - just before serving
2 cups of strawberries
1/3 chilled bottle of ginger ale
1. Add ginger ale and garnish with floating whole strawberries
Tropical Strawberry Punch Recipe
Makes 50 servings
2 cups water
1 cup sugar
1 cup strong black tea
2 cups strawberry syrup
juice of 5 lemons
juice of 5 oranges
1 can crushed pineapple
1 qt/litre of soda water
1 cup marischino cherries
1. Boil sugar and water for 10 minutes to make a syrup
2. Add the next five ingredients, stir well, and allow to sit for 1/2 hour or so
4. Add enough ice water to make 6 qts/6litres
5. Add soda water and marischino cherries
6. Serve in large punch bowl
Back to Berry Beverages
Strawberry Punch Recipe
Berries Home Page